The information provided by this web site is on a "as is" and "as available" basis which is free of charge and is for reference only. Century 21 Gold Vigorous Property expressly disclaims representation, warranty or responsibility of any kind in relation to any information or services offered, accessed or obtained through this web site or the result to be obtained from the use of this web site, including without limitation to any warranty as to legality, validity, accuracy, adequacy or enforceability of the information.
To the extent permitted by law, Century 21 Gold Vigorous Property disclaims all liabilities for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses, damages, costs, claims and demands resulting from the use of or reliance on the information provided by this web site.
User understands and agrees that the information will be used or relied on at the user's own discretion and risk and that user should verify the information from other independent sources and should seek independent advice prior to making a decision on any transaction.
All materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the service is accessed at user's own discretion and risk, and user will be solely liable for any damage to user's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Century 21 Gold Vigorous Property, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associated, holding and/or subsidiary of such holding companies ("the Company") recognizes and respects one right's to privacy of personal identifiable information such as a person's name, contact number, address, email address, sex, age, occupation, marital status, photo, identity card number, credit information, etc. ("the Personal Data") and pledges to observe and comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance with a devotion to protect on-line privacy on Personal Data.
The Company may require visitors of our web site ("the Customers") to provide the Personal Data in the course of their browsing of our web site; or through our web site, inquiring, subscribing and/or submitting applications for any information, services, products, schemes or registration of memberships operated, supplied and provided by the Company. Personal Data may also be collected on-line from our Customers without his or her awareness through the use of various technical operations.
The Personal Data collected or to be collected in future by the Company may be used for the following purposes: -
• facilitating the provisions of services/products by the Company including but not limited to the estate agency, on-line shopping, e-commerce or any other related services/products to the Customers;
• sending or e-mailing to the Customers direct marketing and promotional materials of a diverse range of services/products provided/supplied by the Company from time to time. The Customers may write to our Data Protection Officer if they do not wish to receive such materials from the Company;
• identifying the winners' or Customers' identity when collecting the winning prizes or free gifts from the Company;
• compiling aggregate statistics about the Customers registering with the Company;
• observing and complying with legal and regulatory requirements or orders of competent authorities in HKSAR or other jurisdiction.
The Personal Data collected and held by the Company may be provided to third parties including but not limited to the contractors and agents of the Company; the Company's advertisers; and the parties under a duty of confidentiality to the Company.
Types of Personal Data Collected and Direct Marketing
1. You may be required to supply the Company with personal data for the provision of real estate agency services by the Company, and such personal data may include but not limited to the name, contact details (including butnot limited to telephone number, fax number, email and/or correspondence address), identification document number and copy of any document which may contain your personal data, such as identity card, passport, bank-statements and utility bills.
2. Failure to supply such personal data may result in the Company being unable to provide real estate agency services.
3. The personal data provided by you may be used by the Company for the purpose of:
(a) provision of real estate agency services;
(b) direct marketing of the real estate agency services of the Company;
(c) direct marketing of the services, reward and/or promotional programmes and/or events provided by the institutions or individuals listed in paragraph 6 below (the "Third Parties") in relation to the classes of marketing subjects specified in paragraph 5(a) below (the "Services");
(d) compliance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations as well as the guidelines, practice circulars, code of ethics and practice directions issued by the regulatory authorities and applicable to the Company;
(e) collection of outstanding debts; and/or
(f) legal proceedings and/or enforcement of judgments and/or orders.
4. Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing
(a) The Company intends to use your name and contact details (including telephone number, fax number, email and/or correspondence address) for direct marketing of the real estate agency services of the Company.
(b) Unless we have obtained your consent, the Company cannot use your personal data for direct marketing.
Transfer of Personal Data for Direct Marketing
5. Transfer of Personal Data for Direct Marketing
(a) The Company intends to transfer your name and contact details (including telephone number, fax number, email and/or correspondence address) to the Third Parties for use in direct marketing of the following Services, and the Company may derive gain as such:
(i) real estate agency#;
(ii) property valuation#;
(iii) mortgage referral#;
(iv) reward and/or promotional progammes and/or events #.
(b) Unless we have obtained your written consent, the Company cannot transfer your personal data to the Third Parties for use in direct marketing.
6. Your personal data held by the Company may be transferred to the following parties:
(a) co-operative estate agents;
(b) service providers of the Company offering rewards and/or promotions;
(c) service providers for mortgage referral, property valuation
(d) government agencies, regulatory bodies and/or other lawful authorities;
(e) courts, tribunals and/or parties to the legal proceedings; and/or
(f) debt collection agencies.
7. Pursuant to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486, Laws of Hong Kong), even if you have given consent to the Company on the use and/or transfer to the Third Parties of your personal data for direct marketing, you still have the right, at any time without charge, to request the Company to cease to use and/or transfer your personal data to the Third Parties for direct marketing. You may also request to access and/or correct your personal data. Under the said Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of your data access and/or correction request.
8. While the Company shall use our best endeavors to ensure that the Personal Data collected by the Company will be securely kept in our storage system with only authorized personnel be allowed to gain access to such Personal Data, given the open and global nature of the on-line service, the Company may not be able to protect and secure such Personal Data from any deliberate third party interference. It will be outside the ambit of policy of the Company on privacy of Personal Data while the Customers activate any link and access to web sites operated by other third party.
9. The Company reserves the right at any time to amend this statement. Request for access and correction of Personal Data or for information in relation to the Company's policy and practice on privacy of personal data shall be addressed in writing to the Data Protection Officer of the Company at Shop No.37, Shopping Centre, Tsuen Wan Centre Phase 2. or Email: email@example.com.